View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
moving_target
I got 99 Problems

Milsig cqb pro mk3

Taken from Milsig's FB page (linked at bottom of post)

CQB PRO MK3

The 2013 K-Series MK III CQB PRO is the HEAT CORE upgraded version of our bread and butter K-Series CQB PRO model. As debuted in our flagship model the Paradigm Pro, the HEAT CORE system makes the marker easier to service, more durable, and more efficient.

Easy Service and Quick Take Down
The inline blowback system has been replaced with the HEAT CORE blow forward system, which is substantially lighter, quieter, more efficient, and easier to service. The entire HEAT CORE assembly can be taken out of the marker via 2 quick detach pins with no tools required.

Upgraded Magazine Release Tab & New AR style Sights
We added more material to the magazine release tab, making it less prone to breakage. The new AR style sights replace the more simple sights used on the MKII model.

Front Metal Brackets
Our famous steel reinforcement brackets are factory installed, making the marker extremely rigid.

New Durable External Finish
Utilizing our new Dura-Plating� surface finish, all the metal parts are protected with a matte black finish that is not only great looking but highly scratch resistant. This finish is 20% more durable than traditional powder-coating or anodized finishes and will protect your marker for years to come. For the 2013 model year, we also added a Desert model.

Value Added
Not only did we make the new model better in every way, we also made it more budget friendly. With a STARTING MSRP of $249.99 USD, MagFed just got more affordable!

https://www.facebook.com/MILSIGPB/app_506940149316451

I was unable to pull any pictures, but they are at the link above as well. :edit: got a pic!

I do like the new price tag though. Mag fed's getting affordable!

:edit: additional specs

Features

0.68 Cal. Semi-Automatic Magazine Fed Paintball Marker
Aluminum Alloy Reciever w/ Matte Black or Desert Dura-Plating Finish and Steel Reinforced Brackets
Convertible Magazine-Fed and Hopper-Fed loading systems
New Power Nozzle w/ Side Adjustable Velocity Ranging from 250-320fps