View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
robous
Rec Poster

F/T G7 Fly and GAT

Alright folks, I picked up this Arsenal G7 Fly here on MCB and im just not diggin it. I guess im just not an Angel guy.Its in about 7/10 cosmetically but 10/10 mechanically. This thing can shoot! Comes with car charger. What you see is what you get.

As you can see there is a small ding at the end of the barrel and a few nicks in the anno on the frame. LCD is getting a little harder to read but still works. All around great marker that will put a grin on your face.

Second up is my GAT
Its a 7/10 in apperance and is currently having problems. It is having issues with the eyes i think. It is currently reading the top led (red) and the two center (orange) and will not switch out and will not fire. I have heard it could be the way the battery is on the terminal but nothing is working for me.
Take it as you see it. Comes with on/off and Dye ul annoed to match with .684 back. When it was shooting this was shooting lasers.
pics:

Looking for trades. Pumps and old school elctros take priority. Will consider all trades. Dont have to much to add but I am sure we can work out a deal.

If ive got to put prices down $230 on the Arsenal and $160 on the GAT
Thanks for looking.

PBN Feedback

Last edited by robous; 10-13-2012 at 06:56 PM.
robous is offline   Reply With Quote