View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
skinnyfatguy
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNinja View Post
I asked Jack Wood about the Sterlings one time when hanging out with the Eclipse crew because I have been looking for one for years. He confirmed for me then that they did exist but there weren't many. One finally showed up here probably last year and I didn't see it in time and it sold quick.
Yes I noticed that a little late as well. I believe it was just a few months ago if you're talking about the one Riddler snagged. Pictures can be found here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3807952

Quote:
Originally Posted by everex5 View Post
pics?
Here's the one he sent me. I'm passing on it so anyone interested in it have at it. I do have to say though, on all of the other Eclipse guns I've seen dating back to '96 cockers, the area where the jewels were placed were recessed or flattened. Seeing how this body is missing the jewel and does not have a recessed area where it would have been I'm guessing it's not an Eclipse. Also, I find it unlikely someone would have separated all of the matching parts from the gun, although I have seen equally as stupid things done to other rare and custom guns.

skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List
MCB Feedback | Old PBN Feedback | CC Feedback | eBay Feedback
skinnyfatguy is offline   Reply With Quote