View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Slim
I'm Stock Classy!

NIB Black Thumper - NEVER FIRED

SOLD!

In December of 2010 I was one of the first to get in on the first Metadyne pre-orders for the new Thumper. During the year-long build saga, I added some new options as they were introduced, and requested a custom ano job to my order.

Long story short - I paid out close to $400 for everything (gun, custom ano, paddles, barrel, etc, etc), and waited almost a year only to have the final product stolen from my mailbox upon its delivery last November.

Brian at Metadyne was kind enough to go out of his way and send me a replacement Thumper this past July. He assured me that the gun had all the latest upgrades and updated internals so there would be none of the performance issues that the early models have had. Unfortunately by then, I had focused on building other guns and lost all interest in the Thumper.

At this point, I just need to recoup some of the cash I lost on the deal. So, my loss is your gain.

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW - NEVER USED Metadyne Thumper. I opened the package upon its arrival to inspect the condition, but have NEVER GASSED IT UP OR FIRED IT. This gun is exactly what you would receive from the factory - brand new, in the box, unfired. Comes with one thumb paddle and the instructions that were included in the box.

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

Metadyne lists this at $279 plus shipping. It's yours for $250 shipped. SOLD!
I need the cash, but will consider unique STOCK-CLASS trades. Phantoms are always a consideration.

Authorized CCI Dealer Specializing in Phantom Repairs and Upgrades
Serving the Greater Fairfield and New Haven County Area of CT Exclusively

Buy my BadAss Stock-Class T-Shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys_JR View Post
Slim's game was more fun than Pumpers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim
There's playing paintball with a stock-class gun, and then there's playing stock-class paintball. Big difference.
My MCB Feedback

Last edited by Slim; 10-25-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote