View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #801 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroker View Post
WGNA = Wargaming North America. It is not "some clan".

It is a event they are running during the weekend for the Golden Joystick event.

World of Tanks

if you kill the golden tank and send them the screenshot of the kill display (friendly fire does not count). You get 500 gold.
Actually, you don't need to screenshot it. It processes automatically when you finish the match.

Some general comments:
The matchmaking system seems to be broadened out to up to four tiers within a match (i.e. Tiers II-V) now. This sucks when you're on the bottom rung, and I've noticed it's not always even: in my previous example, you could end up with one guy on your team at Tier II, while the lowest on the other team is Tier III.

The KV-1 is a pain to eliminate, even with a very large gun.

The M3 Lee Sucks!!!!!! I've been in this contraption since I knocked out the M2MT (ahhh, those were the days) and it's hell. Crappy armor, average speed, slow traverse rate, and a fake turret conspire to make hell for me. I'm almost to the point where I can research the T1 Heavy.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote