View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Flying Dutchman
A man without a mission

Brass N Wood Fan
Update from Borden...and our big game

So I havent been able to make it out as much as I'd like to this year in Ottawa, but I have been playing every weekend here at BPC. We are having our annual big game on Saturday. Expecting between 100-200 ppl, there has been a lots of big names confirmed, like; Pinnacle paintball, Rockstar Army Canada, EZcreations.ca, Jaz Stands, and the BT Rangers.
Its gona be a good time, over 5K in prizes being handed out aswell. I'll be reffing and have been organizing some of the event. Its gona be a good time on Saturday.
If anyone wants a Jazz stand or their marker stand ($39.95 for a Dual Gun Jaz Stand and $29.95 for an 8 pod Demon Pod Stand), or one of EZ's kits (they will be on sale for $35 for QD (instead of $45) and $30 for DF20 (instead of $40))

I was hoping to play in Sab5 this year, but they changed the date and I have somthing bigger to attend (my other event has been 50 years in the making, I can only miss it if I'm being burried )

Any plans for a Christmas game? I'll be home Dec 17-Jan 7 if anyone wants to see me

Also, for those that care, I've started getting back in shape. I've been running everyday with Saturday being paintball and Sunday being my day off. After my run, I've got a bit of a work out routine I do, things like push ups, sit ups, squats etc.

Last edited by Flying Dutchman; 10-17-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Flying Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote