Originally Posted by cheetonian
Found this info on the kingman site about the mags:
- AR Style Straight Magazine
- 9 Round First Strike™ or .68 Caliber Paintball Capacity
- .68 Caliber Soft Spring + First Strike™ Spring Included (assembly required to switch springs)
- Guided Ball-Pusher w/ Easy Lock & Load
- Compatible w/ E-MR5™, MR5™, Hammer 7™ to shoot First Strike™ & .68 Caliber Paintballs
- Compatible w/ MRX™ & MRX™ Elite to shoot .68 Caliber Paintballs Only
Seems like you have to switch springs to switch from FS to normal rounds? That is less than ideal... is that the norm? I have no experience with Mag fed guns...
It's the norm for Tiberius mags (ie. the red spring for FS).