Thread: Anime is fun =P
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #97 (permalink)
wolf13
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to wolf13 Send a message via Yahoo to wolf13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Just started Sword art Online, i'm hooked already on that one. That's definitely on my watchlist
I finally watched it this week through the first arc, and I am going to say that SAO is probably one of my all time favorites now. That may change after the second arc, but the first arc was just a great anime. Episode 1 and 2 didn't do a whole lot to start with for me; but to be honest, episode 3 was one of the most emotionally wrenching anime episodes I can recall. After that, I had to keep going. The end of the arc, while not an ending I really liked (maybe anime adaption over comic?) did pose a question that I think a lot of people who consider it would really struggle with. I haven't started the episode after the final battle so we'll see how it develops.

Going to also add Jormungand to my currently watching list, I see theres a new season.

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero was one I wanted to like, but it never delivered the action scenes I hoped for with more talking than DBZ.