View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Big Daddy T
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Big Daddy T

KP-3 and Sterling for Sale (OBO)

Hi All,

I'm selling a KP-3 and Sterling, both right feeds, both pumps, both sweet shooting markers.

The KP-3 is SOLD.

First up is the KP-3. I've restained it a darker red mahagony and taken the paint off and polished it up. There still seems to be a bit of a patina on the barrel, but I understand a bit of compound and a polishing wheel (and some work) will take that off.

It's been Palmerized, coming with a quick strip bolt, performance valve tune with RVA, sight rail, 7/8 feed neck adapter and quick strip slot. It also has a bulk loader adaptor soldered on and I've replaced the metal pump handle with it a delrin pump handle. Also replaced the bare steel-braided line with a black shrink-wrapped line, so just about everything on the marker is black or brass.

It is shooting well, no leaks, it's ready to hit the field. If you want a picture from a different angle, just PM me with an email address so I can take a picture that you want and send it to you quickly.

It comes with the 7 oz tank in the picture. I would like $375 for it, shipped, insured, and paypaled. OBO, which means it's negotiable, please, feel free to make me an offer.

Also for sale is a Sterling, it's a basic Sterling, it shoots well, holds air with no leakes, very smooth, silky pump action. $110 shipped, insured, and paypaled. OBO, so it's negotiable, please, feel free to make me an offer.

All my sales are Guarantizzle!

My Gallery (see a part you like, PM, let's talk deal):
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...er/700/cat/500

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4636

Last edited by Big Daddy T; 02-17-2015 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Added info; price drop
Big Daddy T is offline   Reply With Quote