View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Deathwish_DW
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Deathwish_DW Send a message via Yahoo to Deathwish_DW

Deathwish's GOG eNEMy and G1-M Mechanical Pre-Order Thread - Priority Shipping!

This is a Painthappy Approved this thread.

This is a pre-order thread for the upcoming GOG eNEMy and G1-M (Mechanical).
Please note that the G1-M and eNMEMy are roughly two months out per Adam Gardner. Please take these time frames into consideration. Please also note that due to high demand, there may be an increase in these times.

How to Order:

Please POST saying you are interested or PM me with the following:
Shipping Info
Paypal Address
Marker being Ordered
Color

Once I get the above information, I will send you an invoice on paypal requesting the proper dollar amount for your order.

How I operate:
You pay me.
I Pay GOG ASAP so that we get in the queue.
We both wait like little kids on Christmas Eve.
I get order from GOG.
You get your sexy new mechanical gun in 2-3 business days via USPS Priority Mail with FULL Value Insurance and Delivery Confirmation (Tracking).

Awesome, right?

Pricing:

eNEMy in the color of your choice shipped in the USA: $129.99 + $15.00 (Shipping) = $144.99

G1-M in... BLACK... shipped in the USA: $149.99 + $25 (Shipping) = $174.99
(I'll be honest here.. may have to bump the shipping on the G1-M to $25 since their case is really big. For those of you who have not seen it, it's a rugged hard plastic behemoth.)
(I did bump it up after speaking to Adam)

Marker Info:

eNEMy

They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but to celebrate the launch of the all-new eNMEy(TM) full-pneumatic paintball marker, GOG Paintball(TM) is providing free tech training and free markers to qualified paintball dealers at this year’s PSP Paintball World Cup.

In 1995 paintball technology was redefined by the release of the Shocker electro-pneumatic paintgun. In 2005, the Ion re-defined the paintball marketplace by bringing the tournament level performance of an electro-pneumatic paintgun into the price range of the average paintball player. Now, the creative minds behind the Shocker and Ion are changing the face of paintball again with the eNMEy(TM). With a purely pneumatic design, the eNMEy(TM) is a regulated spool valve marker in the same price range as entry level blowback paintguns.

“There’s no hammer, mainspring or sear in the eNMEy(TM). You’ve got to shoot it to believe it,” says GOG(TM)’s Adam Gardner, referring to the smooth performance made possible by the marker’s spool valve design. “That’s why we’re inviting paintball techs from around the world to take the eNMEy(TM) tech class free of charge at this year’s World Cup – and to leave with an eNMEy(TM) of their own.”

eNMEy Colors:

Jet Black

Racer Red

Razor Blue

Freak Green

Titanium Silver

Rally White

G1-M (Mechanical)

(Same mechanical internals as the eNEMy)
Awesome Case
Customer adjustable 'left, right or center feed neck'
14" Tactical Barrel
M16 Style extending stock
Mulit-Gas Operation
Simple Maintenance with bolt out back design
Low Bolt Pressure Anti-Chop technology
Max-Flo R Vertical Regulator
Standard Smart Parts Barrel Thread
Integrated Tactical Flashlight Mount
7 Accessory Rails for ultimate mounting options
Built using high quality 6000 series aluminium and high grade composite materials for ultimate strength

Pre-Order List
  • 1x Razor Blue eNEMy - Deathwish_DW
  • 1x Titanium Silver eNEMy - danssoslow - PAID.
Proud Dealer of: J4 Paintball - Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG - Deadlywind - Valken

MCB Feedback 57+ (People don't really leave me feedback, lol :d)
PBN Feedback 314+
eBay Feedback 1906+

Last edited by Deathwish_DW; 03-27-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote