View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
So DSA do you intend on programming your own app?
I thought about it but I haven't dabbed in app creation in over a year and those technologies change fast. Besides the Teodolite app works perfect for this application. I doubt withbmyblimited knowledge that I would have the ability to replicate it without some problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Nice work. Is it possible to invert the image on your phone so you can have it hanging more off to the left? It looks kind of awkward hanging off the right side so much for a right handed shooter, maybe if feels fine though.
I tried that but this app is limited and the iOS camera software isn't as cool as this app. I'm still not finished with the project, I'm hoping to encase the whole thing in metal some how with a protective over hang to assist in avoiding direct sunlight. I would also like to incorporate some other cool features that would allow the shooter target around corners without exposing themselves. The later is very easy to accomplish and would only work with the current mounting configuration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animal412 View Post
I wanna see him take a call on that.
It's doable that's why I went with the fiber optic combo sight..... Hello dad can you pick up a bucket of chicken on your way home, BANG!' What was that? Oh nuttin I just shot someone with the upper iron sights, oh are you playing paintball? No I'm heading to KFC

Thanks to everyone who likes it, super thanks to Bill and CCM for the SR-1 and discussion. I'm sure it will only get better from he forward. As for putting it together the main hitch is determining the proper amount of eye relief for the Meopix to Scope. I really should send it to CCM and get a legit adaptor made but for now it's pretty cool and looks professionals tactical.

My Feedback Redux Knowledge Base My Email Line SI Knowledge Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to shoot nothing.

Last edited by DSA; 10-22-2012 at 07:37 PM.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote