View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
mpsd
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
As a Polish person that had history disappear around 1939, I see no reason for you to be offended. I hate when jews try to play the victim...

And then Israel wants millions of dollars from POLAND, the country that lost just about everything and got occupied.
*irrelevant*

As mentioned before, Microsoft has a pattern of getting people to upgrade and making bank over a terrible OS.

I also have had absolutely no motivation to touch windows 8, just like I had no motivation to touch Vista. Be happy with your OS and ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
Yeah, now I get why you have that written under your alias. Makes total sense indeed. Congrats...

Sorry for the off-topic, guys but I really couldn't let that pass.

Going back to it, Wallify, I get what you say about it being hard to shut down. Have you tried the hybrid-sleep mode? Works wonders for me.

As for the biggest gripe, I get it. What happens is that the app uses the 64-bit browser, while the desktop one uses the 32-bits version. I believe that with time, as more and more sites are migrated to HTML 5, the 64-bits version will become the standard. As of now, the main problem is with the add-ons like the Flash player, Java etc.

Last edited by mpsd; 10-23-2012 at 09:43 PM.
mpsd is offline   Reply With Quote