View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dark-Tide
X7OG Member

Arrow FS: DP Rev-I and Empire Axe

Rules:

-Paypal only.
-Cash sent must be in CAD. That's Canadian dollars.
-You pay, then I ship.
-I ship from Canada, at the slowest/cheapest speed possible. If you'd like a faster method, it will be at your expense. (The rate I use is approximately 2-3 weeks wait to the States, so it's not that bad).
-I'll ship to Canada or the US.
-I'm not interested in trades, unless you're in Canada, own a LNIB 1911 in stainless steel, .45ACP, ambi-safety, and fibre-optic front sight.
-The reason I'm selling these off is mentioned above; I'm trying to fund a nice 1911 purchase.

Note:

All of my markers are in good working order. There's no breach wear, no air leaks, no large dings, no bad scratches, and very low usage on them. I'll go into specifics on each marker with what you need to know.

First up, the DP Rev-I.

It's completely stock. Comes with all original parts:
-three different sized backs
-two different length tips
-clear and metal bolt housings
-allen keys (missing the 1/4 inch allen key, which is used to adjust the fps)
This is practically brand new. I've used it 2 or 3 times, of which it was a backup. Compared to my Ego9, this is a close second. It comes stock with an APE board, with tons of customization. The DP logo stickers on the ASA are coming loose, if you care.
$400 shipped

Next we have the Empire Axe:

It comes with everything a stock Empire Axe would come with, except the old feedneck. Upgrades include a nano-feedneck, lurker bolt, and NDZ spring kit. Also comes with a spare noid. The rubber on the grip shows a bit of wear (nothing serious though).
$350 shipped

Last edited by Dark-Tide; 12-11-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Dark-Tide is offline   Reply With Quote