View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
noclue119
Newbie++

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
PSP is orange.

i've had 2 teammates this season have to ducttape over their cleats and lanyard

i know for a fact our psp affliliate is orange, he had to duct tape his cleats and it was monsooning and muddy 2 weeks ago.... no traction haha

NPPL is yellow

a buddy bought raza gloves, they have this highlighter yellow/light gold accents on them
the ref tried to bring up a fuss about it, but as long as the manufacturer doesnt call it "yellow" your fine

we wore valken in 2011, and their crusade or redemption pants (dont remember which) have dark/dust gold accents on them, and we had to verify they were ok, and the league said, "what color does the manufacturer call them?"

your jerseys look fine, unless you have "something that can be mistaken for a paintball break" i dont see any splatter effects
i would tell the guy on the far right to lose the orange stickers on his hopper.....

PSP changed 3 maybe 4 years ago from orange to yellow.

http://pspevents.com/wp-content/uplo...8_sep_2012.pdf

9.7.3. The color yellow is prohibited on any players equipment or clothing, except that a player's jersey, pants, gloves or shoes may have yellow, so long as no part of the yellow coloring is more than 0.25 cm from some other color, and no more than 10% of any 5cm by 5cm square on clothing or item is yellow.

Some league still uses orange. Thus I would stay away from both of those colors. In fact GFOA was Orange until this past year.

"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."

My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote