View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore
Join Date: Oct 2009

Originally Posted by super trowel View Post
brilliant! spot on.
but what is that?
how can i make one or even were can i get one from?
as i mentioned, its called a feedgate. Typically they are used on markers that are tube fed (instead of using a hopper, or magazine, or spring feed tube)

If you dont want to make one yourself, they are made by a company called CCI. Im not sure about stored in the UK, but you can buy them from CCI Phantom Feed Tube Cap Assembly - Black

Or if you want, you could also buy from Super Stanchy Customs. Super_Stanchy Customs -
Hes a well known and well trusted member here at MCB
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote