View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
ger
Nothing to see here folks

Multicam Clothing - Combat shirt & BDU top/bottom

Thanks for visiting

UPDATE 11/14/12: Pants and Combat shirt are gone

My general rules/guidelines
1. Please post here & pm, thanks.
2. Prices are pretty well set... mostly. If you really think they're high, shoot me a pm.
3. Paypal preferred (I eat fees), USPS M.O. accepted (I ship after it clears).
4. Add $3 for shipping via USPS (w/ delivery confirmation) for the lower 48. Buy one item or seven... it's $3.
* If anyone outside the lower 48 wants anything LMK, I'll check on extra shipping charges for them.

TRADES:

JT Flex parts - Olive, tan, white, clear, IZE brown frames/bottoms
DYE UL .684 Barrel Back, cocker threaded
Automag Barrels, centerfeed preferred or any-feed brass

Now down to business:
I've got some used Multicam clothing items that are just taking up space in my gear box. All have been used, some more than others, but still have plenty of life left in them.

.................................................. ..................................................
Chicom/knockoff Combat shirt GEN-2 size M: $30 SOLD
It came w/ a set of combat pants that I still wear, but I'm selling because I prefer playing in armpads & a t-shirt.

Pretty good condition, worn twice then washed once. Some pilling on the chest "wicking" material because I didn't close up all the velcro before putting in wash (putz... ). The elbow pads are intact & work great. It is an XL but knowing it's Chinese, of course the sizing is a bit different. It fits tight thru the torso like it is supposed to - I generally wear a medium or large t-shirt & a 42L jacket if that helps give you an idea of size. Arms have good room & hit at the back of my hand like they should.

.................................................. ..................................................
Legit BDU top size XL: $20
Got this used off an old Special Ops Paintball employee a long while back - it is in the exact condition I got it in as I've never used it.

Good condition, but a few items to note: The typical velcro patches on the upper arms had been removed. Only three of the 5 buttons left on the front. Previous owner's name written inside the back below collar & on internal label. Other than that a pretty clean item, no rips - tears - popped seams (other than where arm velcro was removed). Inside tag where size would be was removed, but fits like an XL would. I bought it thinking if I couldn't wear it, I could at least use the material for other things - way cheaper than buying MC by the yard. I still might if it doesn't sell.

TruSpec BDU pants size MR: $20 SOLD
Thanks RusskiX!

Pic of the three to compare the current color differences...
Combat shirt at top
BDU shirt in middle
BDU pants at bottom

R.I.P. Battlefront Paintball

Last edited by ger; 11-20-2012 at 10:50 AM.
ger is offline   Reply With Quote