View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
foldadoom
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to foldadoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Honestly folks it's a good thing these went out and the manufacture is addressing the issue. The First Strike Revolution is about to begin and I suspect the Johnny come lately's will be on the short end of the stick. I mean think about it, we are an impatient bunch and will spend our cash on the first next best thing. Sure hindsight being 20/20 it should have been addressed but it wasn't, and it is now. Nothing new, buy a first model car your not going to get the bells and whistles of a later model, but it sure was cool to have the first Hemi Challenger in town!

true I think the difference here is that the company owner uses them and runs them on his field....so they have to work, but I still remember things like the first line SI bushmaster promaster (keep in mind these where the company back in the day for pro markers) didnt work out of the box....years of hype and snap on uppers "just keep your grip frame and snap on the new semi" and the damn thing just broke paint, ok they shipped out a replacement pretty quick, but for all of us who had bought them it was a huge blow in confidence for line SI , and then all the lazers and god knows what else came out that broke or exploded in your face, over all i am pretty please with the way this is going...