View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
juxstapo

oh no... wgp sniper 2

I'm out of paintball. Been out for years. Sold the long barrel, long pump nightmare (no, seriously). PGP got stolen. Couldn't part with the Stroker, its packed away somewhere, needing timing and a new foregrip. Haven't actually laid eyes on it since our last move, two years ago. Actually joined this site to sell the Stroker but didn't have the heart Got four kids now and plenty of things to occupy my time and money.

This afternoon I was strolling through an antique store with my dad and my son. Going to give my (completely uneducated) opinion on a circa 1860-1900 head and footboard my dad just put a down payment on. (Eastlake Victorian, solid walnut, it's beautiful... which is all I knew to say about it). My boy is six years old, high-functioning, non-verbal autistic and was having a spaz moment. Not hostile, just flipping and dipping and laughing. So I was wrestling my giggling, forty pound kid through this store, trying to keep his limbs away from anything breakable and out of the corner of my eye I spotted a damn paintball gun. Warning instincts kicked in, had to look at it anyway.

Pointlessly long story (sorry, my first post on a pball forum in years and I'm already telling war stories) short. I just snagged a Sniper II for $30.

Needs work, real hard. Serial number 3726. Stock grips covered in what looks like Testor enamel paint in an attempt at a camo pattern and a cross dremeled into the left side. Exposed steel bits have seen moisture. Selfsame moisture has stopped me from getting the bolt to let go of the cocking block. Old beavertail. 18" two piece barrel with black anno'd front with tightly spiraled porting and a raw aluminum back. Came with a very newish 9oz tank and a red Vl-bow.

Of course I've no gas to test it. But I will post pix just as soon as my wife gets home with the good cam, (have my phone but it sucks hard). Like I said, I've a lot going on, but whenever I can trickled some money and effort towards this thing I'll be tapping you fine folks for tech support and parts. No rush though... not like I'm going to start playing again

It's not your clean cut clothes, "WWJD" bracelet, sterling silver cross, self-righteous attitude; perfect church attendance record; stereotypical music, ability to point out everyone else's flaws; not the "look" or the "attitude" and certainly not your religious traditions that make you Christian.

A new commandment I give you, That you love one another; as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this shall all know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. - John 13:34,35

It's whether or not you really care for people...

juxstapo is offline   Reply With Quote