View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #78 (permalink)
cfos00
Midget Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to cfos00

- I am the current owner of the westwood splashed all over Ravi Chopra's Paintball Place. I got it directly from him. Really nice guy.

- I interned for the Chicago Blackhawks in college. Met one of the Sutter brothers, who happened to be the head coach, for the first for a half dozen times while taking a leak at a urinal. I also met Bob Probert, Corey Crawford, and a few other players. Probert was hands-down the nicest guy. He took more time to just talk to the interns than anyone.

- I got absolutely smashed at a 1PM Washington Nationals game in their first year in DC and ended up in a South Korean newspaper. My brother and I went to a Nats-Cubs game (grew up in Chi and am a lifelong Cubs fan), started the day with 3 car bombs by 11:30, went on a party bus to the game, and kept drinking once we got into the stadium. We were sitting there in one of the front rows by an isle when this little Asian guy with a massive camera asks me and my brother if he can take our picture. He does, my brother looking at the camera with a drunken smile while I laugh at my pizza because at that very moment, it was hilarious. He then hands us a business card the tells us the newspaper he wrote for, and asked us questions about the Cubs, the Nats, the Cubs-Sox rivalry in Chicago, etc. He took our emails and sent us the article the next day. He used the quotes, but not the picture. It was also one of the drunkest days I've ever had.

- I met Vanilla Ice in the Charlotte Airport. He was wearing what can best be described as bedazzled sweatsuit. I've also gotten to meat and work with several political figures, as I was a campaign intern and congressional intern in college. Have one story that could have derailed a current mayor's political career right quick, but not posting that one here.

Need a Centerflag Uprising manual? PM me.

My Shooters
http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...514#post386514

Looking for a Twister body and back block!!
cfos00 is offline   Reply With Quote