I want to put a 3.5 oz tank into the vert air adapter but the burst disk gets in the way right at the end. So I have a few options and a few questions.
1) file down the trigger guard to let the bust disk pass.
2) file down the burst disk a bit.
3) get a different trigger frame (don't want to)
4) find a way to get GA to answer emails and have them agree to make their low profile burst disks for CO2...
5) find a new longer VA? Or an extender? Do such things exist?
6) other ideas from the great minds of the MCB collective.
My questions are. Do longer tac on vert air adapters exist? Ones with the two screw mounting points? Or is there a way to extend the VA?