View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mike Taitt
Sovereign fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Blond View Post
So is this just a prototype with an old body and you plan to release one in spyder threads later on? That would probably get more business than going back to sterling threads. Anyways, love that you guys are finally supporting and doing something with the sterling line after so long.

now if you really wanted to get the sterling crowd giddy. design an (affordable, if only) aftermarket undercocking kit that incorporates an anti-twist guide rod. Affordable in that if it cost another $100 or more then your pushing into the ccm price range for undercocking sterling quality(or better) gun and still with only a basic unported barrel. I think that the over the barrel pump handle is the one thing that makes my cf sterling feel funny to me. The sight picture down the barrel is obstructed.
We already have a clamping feedneck coming for the STP, Jubilee and Stock-Class. I'll get some photos up shortly. The Spyder barrel thread will still be the primary system and, at the same time, we still want to look after our Sterling-thread customers.
If it all goes to plan, we'll be able to provide clamping feed-necks for all our vertical-feed AP Sterling bodies. :-)