Thread: Razer Onza 360
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
YeloSno
Made With 100% Potato

AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
I've been wanting to try one myself but couldn't bring myself to drop that kind of money on something that will break in 3-6 months. Most of the reviews I've read on the Onza seem to mirror those of other Razer products - great ideas but horrible quality.

Now I don't think it's horrible quality, but the design of their products seems like it's made too... fancily. There's a lot of **** that's unnecessary in a lot of their products which seems to make them have to cut corners on things that would otherwise make their products solid.

For example, their mice. They are designed pretty well, but all those adjustable features like lighting and whatnot detract from the quality of each feature.

Like if the mice just had rollers, finely adjustable dpi settings, and maybe button tension and cut out all the showy effects and parts that flare out, they could make something more solid for the same cost to them and the end user.

I like what they come up with, though, because you can see what other brands will take advantage of that option and make it even better for something worth paying for.

Kind of why I like a lot of Logitech, Altec Lansing and Microsoft Stuff.

No hate. MS actually makes some seriously decent **** :O

Want to bring peace, tranquility, and the abundance of nice aftermarket parts to the paintball universe once and for all? Contribute to: www.tbqf.co

ALTBazaar.com - The end-all source to high performance and quality.
TBQF.co - The end all source for all cool things paintbally.

YeloSno is online now   Reply With Quote