View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
orangejews

PTP F/X STO Autococker for trade

TRADED TO AUTOMATIC THRILL

I am a new member on here, I came from CustomCockers.com after hearing about MCB several times. Here is my 100% positive feedback from CC:

Custom Cockers Forum

I am putting my PTP F/X STO up for trade. I dont use it as Im too scared to scratch or break something. Im looking to trade for either an electro or a nice auto/minimag with accessories if possible. Dont be afraid to offer, I will look at almost anything. I would like to do an even trade. My gun is a 1999 Pro-Team Products F/X STO in "ultra-nickel" with a SS Freak back (no inserts included) & 14" teardrop tip. There is some normal wear & tear on the gun, mainly the back block area and under the grips. It is timed nicely but will need to be chrono'd and sweet spotted. Since I have to put a price, $400 OBO, but I would really like to trade.

Edit: The straight macro fitting on the ASA was recently installed and I have not gassed up the gun to test the teflon, and the macroline might need to be tinkered with when it is first used. I will be getting air this weekend, if it hasnt sold I will test it and adjust accordingly. No other leaks

1999 PTP F/X STO in "ultra-nickel"
SS Freak back (no inserts) & 14" teardrop tip
Armson Stealth rifled barrel (corrosion on tip)
DYE double finger hinge frame
Clear DYE sticky grips
Black Magic HPR
XSV ASA
Evil Beavertail/snatchgrip
New clear pneumatic hoses
New o-rings all around
New clear cocking rod bumper
Original bolt & bolt pin
Original interals
Extended banjo bolt (original banjo bolt included)
Can also throw in a near mint chrome STO ram, and an EVO length delrin bolt w/pin, as well as anything from my parts sale thread.

Last edited by orangejews; 11-29-2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Traded
orangejews is offline   Reply With Quote