View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
moving_target
I got 99 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm6rocker View Post
I like it, but one thing bugs the crap out of me. It seems to me that the magazines keep constant pressure on the paint stack. Doesn't look like there's any way to lock the follower down. I could be wrong, but I didn't notice in the video.

For first strikes, I'd wager that it's no biggie. For standard .68 though...that could pose some issues if your paint stays in the mag for long. Granted most people that buy this are not going to be using regular paint in it, but even still. Some folks will still use regular paint when FS is either not allowed, not available, or whatever other reason.

If Dye, Kingman, and Tippmann all have a way to lock the follower down so no stress is on the paint until it's loaded, why not this? Again, not a complaint about the SAR12 itself, just an observation about the magazines. I think this thing is awesome, and I would love to get my hands on one. If I'm wrong about the mags, please disregard my blabbering

There was something that Sonny Lopez said about the mags putting a consistent amount of pressure the entire time on the paintballs as to not cause deformation, etc. I forget specifics right now though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote