View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #919 (permalink)
Lohman446
MCBs armed pacifist

I want one of these. Waiting for Punsihers PB to stock one. Was not going to buy but then I figured it was not much more than the Dye pack I wanted anyways.... I see ANS is preordering them for $130 but only had the black - I prefer the olive green combo. I really want to be impressed by this and may make whatever "adjustments" need to be made to really like it.

Do I expect this to be flawless out of the box? No. But I bought and used a lot of SFT Shockers in the day and the ones that worked flawlessly out of the box were the exception. They were a lot more than $150. In fact, thinking about all the new markers I have bought, most have required some adjustments and break in.

I want a simple cram and jam feed though on it . I might have to have someone make one

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed

Last edited by Lohman446; 11-21-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote