View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
CarolinaPanthers13

Want to Help Me ID Some Cocker Parts?

Hey guys,

I know these threads are a dime-a-dozen, but if you could help me ID some parts/any other pertinent info on this cocker I would appreciate it. Thanks! I'm picking this bad boy up on Sunday, so pics are the best I got for now.

Correct me anywhere I'm wrong here, but I'll take a stab at it!

I'll start at the front block - I believe it has a Shochtech Bomb 3-way, Kapp LPR (I knew that from other pictures), a Clippard ram, and some sort of expansion chamber. What are your guys' thoughts on these pnues? Good, bad, some good some bad? I've been out of the cocker game for a few years but if memory serves me, that 3-way is pretty sick, not sure about the LPR, and I think Clippard is average/slightly above average?

Guy said it was a 98 cocker, is there anything to say that its older/newer? Not that I care all that much, but I'm hoping to have the hole in the body for hammer lug adjustment. Real old ones didn't have that, right? Also, I can use whatever valve I want? If its a pre-2k valve, I was planning on swapping it out for a 2k+ valve and playing with some Maddman springs. No problems with that plan, right?

Also, I was pretty pumped to see it has a Vigilante reg. If I recall, that's a pretty solid reg, no? And that trigger plate looks pretty gnar, I might want to swap it out with a new one. Looks to be a WGP frame, so it'd be cool using any trigger plate that I can find? My first experience with a slider frame so I'm not sure exactly what I'm in for, but that's part of why I wanted to pick it up .

Oh, and yes, I plan on cleaning her up haha.

Thanks for the help and feel free to hit me with any other thoughts you guys (and gals) might have!
CarolinaPanthers13 is offline   Reply With Quote