Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #169 (permalink)
gunman_2000
Post Whore

Just had my first game earlier where someone cursed me out for killing a lot. All I could think was "really?" I was very tempted to respond with one of three things:

you're welcome...
Better kill faster...
this is a co op game buddy....**** you back...

I hadn't been drinking so I simply said nothing in response and outscored them all by about 30k points.
I was an Asari Vanguard in Silver...what does he want me to do, sit and hide behind a bunker and stasis everything? I think not. I saved their asses on more than one occasion. This is just a bit of a rant about my first encounter with a ruder player, took me 8 months to find one.

On a happier note, I found a wonderful little build for the Phoenix Vanguard. Skip Lash, put 3 in smash, max out everything for melee and melee synergy after charge. He absolutely murders on Bronze, and does great on Silver. The poster said it works fine on gold, but honestly I'm not into trying that yet. I run him with the Wraith (yes I am running this as my mostly main shotgun now, finally got it) and an onmi shotgun blade. Slap a strength mod on him for higher level games and his heavy melee takes out just about everything you need him too.

Not quite as strong as the Adept heavy melee, but a whoooole lot easier to get close. So if you have him and haven't tried this, give it a shot. I find it fun.

I still can' quite get the hang of the Phoenix Adept yet tho. His lash never detonates a Biotic Explosion for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
We can always hack and mold it the way we want it. This is MCB after all....
gunman_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote