View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #18 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
Originally Posted by volunteer paintball View Post
Lol i couldn't help but say it Deuce, i'm sorry.

Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
who cares?

Bud Orr is old and probably forgot about the others made. maybe the serial numbers were picked by the original owners, so you have 27, that one is 00. personalized serials numbers are not uncommon.

if you want to prove the seller wrong about something that's one thing. but to continue with this pandering, is well stupid.

if people want to believe that its a 1 of 1 so be it. then they will pay for it. its Dave Bains' collection and that in itself is a bit of history. it might be a professional history, but history none the less.

so either get in, or drop it. only until recently where companies kept better records of the guns produced, can you have proven LE and SE with providence.

but at the end of day, each and every gun you own is a 1 of 1. as that's your own gun. put different grips on it and no one else has your gun.
As many have stated, it was much more about his d-bag attitude than the gun and he's already been proven wrong by multiple posters with pictures. End of story. How's the air quality standing on that soap box?

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder

Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote