View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #454 (permalink)
Cottontail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joint Fury Balz View Post
I wanted one of these...

However, If I dropped $1300 and had do to anything to the gun beyond cleaning it, basic maintenance and adjusting the velocity in the first... 2 years, I'd want my money back. Bells & Whistles are great, but if it doesn't go "bang" every time I pull the trigger... I don't want it.

I'm not one of these blow-gun with a pump handle "stock paintball guys" but I think I'd become physically violent if I ever bought another gun that shot ropes over the chrono then somehow became inoperable during the 50 yard walk to the insertion.

I'll need to see solid reliability in my next purchase. With the mere mention of first shot drop off with the DAM, I'm beginning to look elsewhere.
I wish you were joking... a few bumps on the dwell is all you need to change. Its not complicated in the least.

I'm making the switch to Scenairo/UWL play and would love to shoot DAMs. Unfortunately they're just a bit too far out of my price range.

Kudos to dye for making a product thats just super comfortable and worlds ahead of any other Milsim product out there. I hope to shoot a bunch of fools with the DAM at some point in the future.

Last edited by Cottontail; 11-30-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Cottontail is offline   Reply With Quote