View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Redux/VKC Duck and Retro 7 owners: Stock class pistol recommendation needed!

I'm on the cusp of my next marker purchase and was considering a Redux. I've been doing my homework and read several reviews and have since changed my mind. I am however interested in the new VKC ducks since this model seems to have solved the pinching issues that plagued the Redux. I am also interested in a Retro 7 and would be slapping a magnum kit on that if I decided to go that route.

A little about me:
I've played stock class off and on for about 4 years and having been playing paintball since 92. The stock class markers I have owned have been; phantom, multiple PGPs, a PUG, and a Super Stocker.

I'd love to hear from folks that have owned a redux, retro 7, and a micro phantom - but if you've owned at least two of these please answer this question:

If you had to choose between a VKC Duck, Retro 7, or a micro-phantom, which would you get now and why?

If the VKC Duck eliminates the pinching problem of the Redux, is it the champ? Does the Retro 7 equal or best it in terms of performance, coolness, and upgradability? Or for the cost, am I better off just building a fully upgraded micro-phantom and just save monies??

Any input is much appreciated.
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
Mcb.... if it isn't modded, whored, lusted over or covered in mayo.... then that gun does not exist.
Feedback thread:
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote