View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Manning
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Nice Nickle PPS Nasty Typhoon. - Sold

Greetings,

I have here a nasty typhoon that I picked up new recently, straight from PPS. I've had it a few months now and played with it four times. Its in great shape, with no leaks, and functions as it should. It is blast to take to the field and is as loud as you'd think. Every time I took it out I got a ton of questions and comments about it. Most people have never heard of a Nasty and only a few who've heard of them have actually seen one in person.

I'm only selling it to raise funds for other purchases, but will look at trades for Retro 7's plus cash.

Serial # PD200
Bores = .690 with wedgits.
It has a UMB with bottom line as you can see, plus one of the newer style PPS gas through grips. There are also some dust nickle pieces and the wood PPS grips.

Here are the pics:

There are some tiny marks here that were there when I got it from PPS. Nothing that affects performance, but I wanted to make sure I pointed them out.

Price: Sold This will get it anywhere in the US or Canada. I'll ship internationally but we'll need to discuss the shipping rate first.
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by Manning; 12-09-2012 at 03:36 PM.