View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
philosophia
MCB Baghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by uv_halo View Post
I'm not sure if you're looking for another wired/ or wireless but, I use a Cyborg R.A.T.7 Gaming Mouse and I love it (I came from a Logitech G5).

I fitted it perfectly to my hand, It's got a pretty good selection of buttons, and two directional scroll bars/wheels. All of the controls feel good.

It tracks very well most of the time (on a SteelSeries Experience I-2 glass pad), the exception being that it sits so low, that it get's dirty a bit quicker, and occasionally, it sounds like the metal fram is dragging on the glass but, I see no damage/wear to the pad or the mouse. I've been meaning to get some replacement (thicker) skids but, I've not gotten around to it (shows how strongly I feel about it).

I've had zero problems with the Software and find it easy to use.

I agree about Razer products sucking on the software side. I tried their version of the Nostromo, only to abandon it and go back to the original Belkin N52 (black, orange and silver model).
My friend has a RAT7 as well and he loves it. I tried using it, but it doesn't fit me very well. Well it did fit well using it backwards which was weird, but not the normal way. It might just be because I have big palms, somebody else I know who was big palms said the same thing about it as I did.