View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #17287 (permalink)
Lead-Foot
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Thanks, Pat!

I had to bail in a hurry to get home and help with the kids.

Man, I still have 1/2 a case left! I was definitely on track to waste a whole case in that final battle.

I think I was on the complete opposite schedule with John and Tom... everytime I was coming out, they were going in.
I've not ever been able to stick together once we get into the woods, next time ill work on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I just picked up a Tippmann 98, Indian Springs loader and JT Whipper Snapper mask. I'll make you a deal!
Bro that sounds sweet but ill pass. On the way to Wayne's John and I were talking about how much gear people go through but hardly play. How does that happen? What's the addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I think we all got wrapped up in shooting orange armbands lol. I know I was. i forgot to even ask, it's all good though. I appreciate the offer, if the oppurtunity presents itself I might take you up on it. I'm not hopeful though, I think the next few months are going to be pretty busy for us.
I shot it

Something made me sick over the weekend and I'm pretty sure it's the sketchy subway chicken I had. My stomach is F'd up and I haven't been myself because I'm so uncomfortable. I'm snappy and intolerant, I'm hungry as hell but have no appetite. Blah
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote