View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #1386 (permalink)
Post Whore
danssoslow's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011

It looks to be a sealed "unit".

The correct one should be highlited with the drop down, folder looking box.

I'm not sure I am seeing what you are saying heinous. Maybe take a look at the piece and tell me if what you are talking about will work? Pretty please?

84915A51 is the part number. That link above is generic.
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote