View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
George is in Jersey
TouchofGrey's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: S Windsor, CT

Phantom Feed tube queston

Without having to fully make one where would one get the feed adapter that you put a sock holder in to keep the balls from rolling out. Looks like some sort of conical reducer on the end of the Phantom feed tube. Don't want to use a lens cover. If need be I can call Mike Cassady but trying to be innovative.

I need it to be aluminum to fit on the tubes I am milling.
And the words of the prophets are written on the subway wall.

For anyone needing Nelspot parts, please pm me.

Stuff available to liquidate:

PGP - No frills Pgp
Phantom VSC - non freak bore
Nelspot parts
Tippman ProLite SP Woody Grips and anti-siphon valve. Dye barrel - great condition

Last edited by TouchofGrey; 12-09-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: data
TouchofGrey is offline   Reply With Quote