After Doc decided to give me some Crap for using a paper towel to make a backdrop i decided to give making my own tent a shot.
First of all I went to Target and got a nice rubber maid container for 6 dollars.
Second after getting permission from the girlfriend to ruin an old sheet I used a hot glue gun to glue it in best I could.... and trim up the edges and throw a desk lamp up on top that I already had.
* excuse crappy cellphone picture *
I then took this picture of something I anodized Sunday... Pump arm was done in an earlier batch its also gloss and not matte like the frame.
Most of the stuff I used was from around the house if I bought it all new it would probably still be under 25 dollars.