View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Falcon16
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Hey guys I have thought about it and I'm going to run 2 divisions. Film division can run any lens up to 800 ISO film and is allowed post processing for posting reasons. Other than that no PP please

Digital divison may run up to 800 ISO on camera any lens allowed any other settings are also allowed (ie custom white balance etc) with that said SOOC for the digitals as properly set up they need no PP just to get them up on the web in a usable format.

Anyone that wants in please post in this thread so I have a list of competitors and then I can set up a thread for everyone to post their best picture in and I'm going to make it one submission only and ask that edit privilideges for that thread not be available. Then after that's done have a poll by post number or user name in the thread and may the best submission in each division win.

Please post up whether you are in the film or digital division or if you would like to participate in both. I am considering putting up a Kata mini digital rucksack as a prize for each division. Specifically a DR-461 as I own one and they are like a little clown car of camera backpacks lol

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is offline   Reply With Quote