View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Falcon16
enjoying the finer things

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I'll agree with APS-C sized sensors having their advantages. I'd love to go full frame but I also love burst shooting. My XTi may not be the biggest speed demon but if I set it up in JPEG mode and set my WB and everything else and need to get some bursts out of it it's burst speed is fast enough for me for the moment. With that said I'd love to start attending more OHL games and start photographing high speed stuff like indoor RC carpet racing or 3d helicopter stunting etc so a 7D or something of that nature with fast AF and fast burst rate makes sense to me. With that said I would love to get a FF camera as my next setup (I've been considering a used 5D classic) but I've heard the AF on the 5D classic sucks and a used 7D even though it's crop would be a great fast upgrade from my XTI as it runs the same crop factor. But yea getting that extra bang for your buck in telephoto lenses reall makes a crop body a great thing to have. if money were no object I'd grab a full frame for still shots (landscapes,portraits etc) and have a 7D or similar for sports or fast action but I don't exactly have that kind of cash

Feedback +38/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
Click here to pay me via Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is offline   Reply With Quote