View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 11:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
thkyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
When I made those mahogany wood pump and grip for my Phantom pistol, I posted pictures on PHOG...next day the thread was gone. I figured I must have hit preview instead of submit, so I posted the pictures again, and double checked to see that it worked. Not long after the second post was taken down. I mean, what the hell...it was a picture of custom parts I made for a Phantom, isn't that the point of a Phantom forum?

Meh. MCB is better (c:
When did this happen? Did you ever PM one the of the admins about this?

It was never a topic or problem that was brought up in the Admins section, and I can't understand why it would have been a problem anyway. We love to see people be creative. Perhaps it was moved to a more appropriate section like for photos or the DIY section?

It is very rare for a post to be deleted, and almost always it's because it's spam. Even most all "problem" threads are simply locked down, but not deleted.

I'm been an admin for the PHOG a long time, and can't for the life of me believe that your post was deleted if it was simply a review of some cool custom wood handles you made and wanted to show off.

There must be another reason. Doesn't make any sense to me either?
thkyle is offline   Reply With Quote