View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kmak
Seasoned Member

I have some good friends in frats/sororities, I personally never saw the appeal of joining them. Some are (as pointed out) bros. Others are just regular people. Here is an example of the former.
One time my friend rented a room in a frat, (she didn't join, she was just renting) I was sitting outside the house with her, enjoying the nice day when this stereotypical douchebag bro, comes outside and starts harassing us. The conversation went something like this:
Bro: We are getting complaints of smoke upstairs you two need to leave.
Me:We have only been doing homework out here and besides I'm out of smokes.
Bro:...Well your not a member(referencing me) so it is time for you to leave.
Krissi: I'm renting a room here.
Bro: yea' and your room is in the back, if you want to sit outside go there.(essentially telling us to sit in the parking lot)

Bro then goes inside and I am about to follow him, but Krissi stopped me. Probably because bro alone could have kicked my ***,let alone all his buddies.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote