View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
raptor69r
Pump Battle Rager

Thesis help ( see post)

Fellows,

For those who are trained and proficient in writing papers:

Short background: I`m taking two classes atm, one of them is emergency response to terrorism, I need to write a thesis and I really need help with it, below is what I got, could someone help me to make sense of it and make it a strong thesis?

Im not asking you to write my research paper, just to straight me up in the right direction, as the mid terms are killing me.

What is between the " " is what I got so far, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bioterrorism

The constant threat of a biological attack went away with the end of the cold war; diseases like Smallpox were eradicated thanks to the efforts of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the advances in medical research. After the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, a new threat emerge, one that many Americans thought to be nonexistent and some consider to be a very remote possibility; bioterrorism.

Through the history of warfare mankind has use biological agents as weapons, terrorist took that same initiative with the Anthrax attacks within weeks of 9/11 creating panic and forcing the federal government to take a new stand and reviving the old fears. The intended purpose for this paper is to evaluate the preventive measures the government has in place to prevent and contain a possible biological attack and the level of feasibility for a terrorist group or a rogue state to carry out an attack in American soil.

Thanks in advance

Gabe

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Just smooth and easy like a toothless hooker!

raptor69r is offline   Reply With Quote