View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post

Mar: I said it to you earlier this year and I'll say it again: possibly the funniest person I've met in forever. Helped me realize paintball=fun. I'm sure it's great just old fashioned and need to feel it up first.
Kind words my friend - made my day.

I am looking very much forward to this upcoming season. I am going to have (hopefully) two new markers to try out, and hopefully we will see a LOT of returning faces!

@Hook: I get field loyalties - believe me. It makes it very hard to 'get away' for a game somewhere else. Stilgar led the charge this year and had us play at a few other places. It was cool. Still, very hard to pull away. Hope to make a game with you, wherever.

In general:

Paintball ought to be fun. If it isn't, you are doing it wrong! It's hard though - I am an EXTREMELY competetive guy, but I swear every season I learn to put a little more of it away, and just have fun. I made an extremely bad call once this season, against a rental that I wont repeat... I feel if I keep working at it, coming out with a positive attitude, and trying to have fun it will just get better. I would like to thank DOnated Tonsils for all his great reffing this year, and for helping fix any issues I ever had with 'teams'.

Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Naw, MAr's special. He's like Brad Pitt or George Clooney or something... totally cool to be a little gay for him
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
Just do everything that Mar tells you to do, and you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Anyone not wanting to BE Mar is doing it wrong.
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote