View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:05 PM   #291 (permalink)
Silver
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Hey Soggy, I got some play time with mine recently. Heres my thoughts:

First of all, this thing is light and points amazingly. I put it head to head with my Ule single trigger mag and I think has surpassed the performance of all my mags. I played with a sportshot and my 45/45, not a single ball chopped the whole day. It was very consistant over the chrono, and the stock barrel performed well. Its not very efficient, but on the field I didn't care.

This thing is super quiet. I was able to fire upon groups of Enmeys without them hearing me. I threw my POPS on there and standard macro fittings. Love it.

Sorry, I am a wee bit hungover from last night. So if that didnt make sense my apologies.

To get to the point- This is my new go to marker on the rec and woodsball field. Great ROF, excellent ergos, super quiet, no chops, and affordable. My mag shall be collecting dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote