View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
monty
Function over looks

Send a message via MSN to monty

Here is what you have in mtl, take a look at their websites

Action500 - Paintball in Montreal & Laval - Indoor Paintball Centres | Action 500
they have 2 fields, one in mtl (CJ has been, 1 big indoor field) and one just up the road from Skorpion (its tiny, would not recommend it)

Skorpion, Skorpion Paintball - Accueil
I havent been in a while but my buddy has a membership there, they have i think 2 indoor fields and 1 outside. its ok.

Arnolds - Arnold Paintball - Paintball Intérieur Lasalle | Paintball Extérieur Hemmingford | 1-877-300-9238 , they have a indoor field in the south west side of mtl. a while back they had pump/pistol nights. I havent been in a while but I liked their single indoor field (was a fort like buiding with a courtyard)

Mirabel - Paintball Mirabel: numéro 1 au Canada | Paintball Mirabel , they've been around for ages, they are huge and have a giant dome as their indoor field. I only played the dome once a few years back but it was nice.

There's a few more fields but they are either outside of MTL or have no indoor field.

My MCB Feedback
My EBAY Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
With all the drama, whining, superiority complex, and "you can't play here newbie" attitude I wonder if scenario paintball is attempting to take a lesson from tournament paintball on how to decrease interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPB-Mike View Post
I don't particularly have any respect for players using a pump gun.
monty is offline   Reply With Quote