View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Function over looks
Send a message via MSN to monty

Here is what you have in mtl, take a look at their websites

Action500 - Paintball in Montreal & Laval - Indoor Paintball Centres | Action 500
they have 2 fields, one in mtl (CJ has been, 1 big indoor field) and one just up the road from Skorpion (its tiny, would not recommend it)

Skorpion, Skorpion Paintball - Accueil
I havent been in a while but my buddy has a membership there, they have i think 2 indoor fields and 1 outside. its ok.

Arnolds - Arnold Paintball - Paintball Intérieur Lasalle | Paintball Extérieur Hemmingford | 1-877-300-9238 , they have a indoor field in the south west side of mtl. a while back they had pump/pistol nights. I havent been in a while but I liked their single indoor field (was a fort like buiding with a courtyard)

Mirabel - Paintball Mirabel: numéro 1 au Canada | Paintball Mirabel , they've been around for ages, they are huge and have a giant dome as their indoor field. I only played the dome once a few years back but it was nice.

There's a few more fields but they are either outside of MTL or have no indoor field.
My humble youtube channel

My MCB Feedback
My EBAY Feedback

Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
With all the drama, whining, superiority complex, and "you can't play here newbie" attitude I wonder if scenario paintball is attempting to take a lesson from tournament paintball on how to decrease interest.
Originally Posted by TechPB-Mike View Post
I don't particularly have any respect for players using a pump gun.
monty is offline   Reply With Quote