View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
PistolRogue
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentSmith View Post
Formula 40 was blaze grade Draxxus, so I assume it is being replaced by the marballizer.
The Fireball was Inferno grade, Draxxus' tournament grade, so that will be Evil tournament grade.

My hope is that people at Evil will posess enough intelligence to look at the empty footprints of Vforce/Draxxus they are stepping into as a warning. If Evil delivers paint like the 'tournament' they delivered to Living Legends 5, Hell Survivors will have a new field paint again in 2014, mark my words. Dave and Ed have been in business as long and well as they have because they respect their players and the reputation of their field. Bad paint is not acceptable.

Rob
Yeah, not like it really affects me since the odds of me being able to make an HS game anytime soon are not great, but I haven't had what I would call "good" RPS paint since probably 2007. However, the stuff that the Cousins NJ field has been getting at its last few big games seems to be better than it was a year or two ago, so hopefully that trend continues.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote