View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ri0t
pew pew pew

FS/FT: Vests, shirts, pants

Selling a few extra's I have lying around.

Items I am looking for:
-Spyder Hammer 7
-Pooty bolt (or modded cure4) for ego
-iFit kit (cocker threaded)
-X-radar Chrono
  • Valken Tango Vest OD Green Small/Medium

Used twice, excellent condition. My wife used this twice, it was washed after each time so it's still in excellent condition. Comes with the Condor belt, Map pouch, and radio pouch pictured.
    $50 shipped obo

• Voodoo Tactical Molle Armor Plate Carrier Vest OD Green

User for one single round, like new. Bought this in hopes that it would be longer than the Condor QRPC vest, which it is by about 2 inches, however it does not fit me very well. I have a larger gut and it just doesn't feel comfortable. Would be great for a smaller person, just not for me. Very solid construction, stiff material. Has 2 mag pouches in each side under the arms. I removed the stupid elastic on them to prevent mags for falling out. I just used it to store my rag and swab. Also has a separate bladder pouch which it does not describe on the website.
    $70 shipped obo
    Voodoo Tactical 20-8399 Armor Plate Carrier Vest with MOLLE Webbing

• Tru-Spec Tactical Response Pants (TRU) in Digital Woodland Medium/Short

Used twice, like new. Has insert pockets for Tru-Spec knee pads and tie offs at the bottom of the pants and the waist.
    $25 shipped obo
    Clothing Sizing Charts

• Tru-Spec Tactical Response Pants (TRU) in Digital Woodland Small/Short

Never used, brand new.Has insert pockets for Tru-Spec knee pads and tie offs at the bottom of the pants and the waist.
    $25 shipped obo
    *No picture, they are brand spankin new.*

Last edited by Ri0t; 01-10-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Ri0t is offline   Reply With Quote