View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Man, I was so well know for my love of jungles that I had to report to my 1SG every morning during winter so he could make sure I was wearing those clunky goretex boots.

Doesn't mean they made it past first formation though...
Clunky Goretex boots? What about those winter boots that had the quilted lining? I still have mine somewhere, I can't remember what the tag called them but, dang they did not flex for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxerexx View Post
Those look awesome, I'd love to try something that breathes better than my Magnum spiders (elite 8.0) which are pretty decent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEFishy View Post
I could try these out. I need some new non-field boots. That way if they suck it wont be like i cant swap them : ) right now im using OTB Bushmasters for the massive ankle support and cusion. They are still very light, I use them for long road marches to upwards of 15 miles
Be advised, these are minimalist boots meaning that you need to be used to running and walking barefoot before you start playing in these. Otherwise, serious shin splints, foot and joint injuries can occur.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote