View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #90 (permalink)
chrislognshot
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Did you folks see the THQ Collection they've got for sale? Over $350 in games for.... wait for it... $25! I'm tempted to crack open the pocketbook one more time this month just because there are SOOO MANY games in this collection on my wishlist, and even the games that aren't may provide entertainment (and the ones I already have will just be gifts to friends).

Full list: Company of Heroes and Opposing Fronts, Darksiders I and II, Dawn of War II (and Retribution and The Last Standalone, and Chaos Rising), Homefront, Metro 2033, MX vs ATV Reflex, Nexuiz, Red Faction I, II, and Armageddon, Saints Row 2 and The Third, Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance, Titan Quest and Immortal Throne, and Warhammer 40K: Space Marine.

THQ really is going bankrupt, that's a shame to see from a studio who's put out so many good titles. At least they're going into Chapter 11 and will still continue to function... I hope.
that all fine and dandy. you better get it now before whole company get sold. there talks about whole company be split up or sold as one unit. they have 5 people looking into buying them but odds are going to be awhile and nothing new will come out for awhile in till they figure out who get what.