View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
p8ntninja
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwish_DW View Post
Ehh.. from what I have seen from Colin and being a small business owner myself, I do not believe that it is baloney.

It is simply based upon the market share that they have as well as actual people buying. There are far more people buying barrels for AC/Imp/A5 then for spyders. Granted many other markers are spyder thread, many newer players will not spent $100 for a barrel.

In regards to a premium, I do not believe that will be the case.

If you sent him a nice email I am sure he will speak with you and take your comments into consideration. I don't own the company. I cannot tell him : You, go make that now! I can tell you that if you, the customer, contacts him and explains that you truly believe that spyder threads should be made, I am sure it would lend weight to your plea.
Sorry to vent on your dealer thread, I know you have no control over what they decide to make. It just pisses me off that a good portion of companies producing aftermarket parts ignore Kingman/Spyder. You know how long it took me to find a Spyder threaded Freak at a reasonable price? A good long while. I want options for my Spyders just like I have for my other guns but sadly they get very little love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote