View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Justus
E-Tac Operator =

Barrels (AGD, Smart Parts, J&J)

>PayPal Verified or U.S. Postal Money Order Only
>See my feedback on A5OG, X7OG, MCB, AO, PBN, and PBL.

>I communicate quickly and courteously. I'll leave feedback after I know you received the item. If I forget, just ask.
>All prices include PayPal fees; Actual shipping is extra unless price is marked "shipped"
>"Shipped" prices are lower 48 U.S., additional shipping may be needed for elsewhere.

Trades of interest: cash, 7rd TPX mags, Whiskey Two Four TPX Universal Mag pouch (triple, Multicam)

On the fence? Make me an offer!

---------------------------------------------

X
RT Pro Crown Point barrel. Re-threaded for Autococker threads. (Would be an excellent choice to have anodized in a classic smear pattern to go with XMT's new Classic RT bodies with autococker threads)
$old

==============================

Smart Parts Progressive barrel. Gloss black, autococker threads. Excellent condition, only wear shown in 2nd pic. 14" barrel, 0.685 bore.
$35 shipped

J&J Automag left- or right-feed barrel. Clear aluminum back, black aluminum front. Bought brand new and used 1 game. Comes with barrel o-rings and wire detent. 14" long. Quiet barrel, and "like new" condition! (I have two of these, a matching pair)
$25 shipped for one, $40 for the pair

Post in this thread and then PM so that I get an email notification. I'll respond ASAP and for fairness will check the timestamps of the posts in the thread.

Last edited by Justus; 03-02-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Justus is offline   Reply With Quote